I was quite geeked out when I first saw this: Verizon’s marketing campaign for Motorola’s upcoming Droid device running Android 2.0. I must really be in the target audience, because few commercials have managed to attract my attention so well. The fact that the Droid (a.k.a. Sholes) is the Android phone I’ve been waiting for all along, and that Verizon cleverly manage to bash the iPhone in the process might have something to do with it as well. Only thing is, I didn’t wait for the Droid: I got the HTC Hero a month back. Oh well… Here’s Motorola’s official site for the most powerful Android device to date, and Verizon’s ad for it can be viewed at DroidDoes.com. The press release will be held November 6th.
- “How Old Were the Actors” will tell you everything about actors’ ages
- A great collection of quality iPhone 5 wallpapers [640 x 1136 pixels]
- The ultimate retro, 8-bit, minimalist and pixelart wallpaper collection
- How to make Google Now and Android’s Search app show temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 7 reasons to get the Samsung Ativ S instead of the Nokia Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X [Windows Phone 8]
- Hitler reacts to the iPhone 5 launch [Humor]
- Vertical Video Syndrome – A Public Service Announcement
- 8-bit versions of the Radiohead albums OK Computer and Kid A
- How to easily set the “Me” picture on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Do you enjoy high quality wallpapers? Check out Wallbase.cc and the Wallbase HD Android app
5th Edition 8-bit Android Apple Applications Apps Backgrounds Collection Default Emulation Games Google Guide Hands-on How to HTC HTC Desire HTC Hero iPad iPhone List Motorola Droid N97 Nokia Nokia N97 Official Original Preloaded Review ROMs SE Software Standard Symbian Symbian^1 Tips Top Top Phones Tutorial Videos Wallpapers Windows Mobile Windows Phone WinMo YouTube
is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke