For all Motorola Droid X owners who have flashed a custom ROM (if that’s even possible) and want their original wallpapers back, or for those that just want to give their Android phones a bit of Droid X look and feel, here are the default backgrounds from the device. A few of them are actually quite good and right up my alley.
- “How Old Were the Actors” will tell you everything about actors’ ages
- A great collection of quality iPhone 5 wallpapers [640 x 1136 pixels]
- The ultimate retro, 8-bit, minimalist and pixelart wallpaper collection
- How to make Google Now and Android’s Search app show temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 7 reasons to get the Samsung Ativ S instead of the Nokia Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X [Windows Phone 8]
- Hitler reacts to the iPhone 5 launch [Humor]
- Vertical Video Syndrome – A Public Service Announcement
- 8-bit versions of the Radiohead albums OK Computer and Kid A
- How to easily set the “Me” picture on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Do you enjoy high quality wallpapers? Check out Wallbase.cc and the Wallbase HD Android app
5th Edition 8-bit Android Apple Applications Apps Backgrounds Collection Default Emulation Games Google Guide Hands-on How to HTC HTC Desire HTC Hero iPad iPhone List Motorola Droid N97 Nokia Nokia N97 Official Original Preloaded Review ROMs SE Software Standard Symbian Symbian^1 Tips Top Top Phones Tutorial Videos Wallpapers Windows Mobile Windows Phone WinMo YouTube
is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke